Click on your desired season from the menu page. We are in the Fall 2017 Session!
Browse through the list of Fall 2017 classes. You can view the classes as a list…
3. Or you can view using the calendar view and take a look at which classes are available each day of the week.
4. You can also use the filters on the left side of the page to help you quickly find the class options you are looking for.
Click on your desired class to pull up the class details and to add it to your checkout cart.
6. Your class will appear under the “your selections” box on the right side of the page. Here you can add multiple classes and multiple registrations into the same class. You can also delete your selection if necessary. Once you have selected your desired classes click continue.
7. Next, enter your email address and and check that you selected the right class. You can add or remove classes from here. Then enter the athletes personal information.
9. Enter the parent/guardian and emergency contact information.
10. Read the waivers and provide your electronic signature in the box provided. This will allow you to continue to check out and be ready for classes.
ABOUT THE BGA
Bermuda Gymnastics Association
The Bermuda Gymnastics Association is a registered Bermuda charity dedicated to the promotion and encouragement of interest in gymnastics activities in Bermuda and the promotion of the belief that all athletes, regardless of their potential, must have a good solid foundation of basic skills in order to advance safely. We will encourage fitness through sport to develop the skills of discipline and goal setting that add to the self-esteem and healthy self-image of our athletes. (Mission Statement from the BGA handbook).
The BGA holds classes across the island for children ages 18 months to adult. The class levels range from beginner to elite and are held between once a week and to the committed 3 hours a day/5 days a week elite performer. Overall, there are roughly 700 participants during the school year who are affiliated to the gymnastics program.
We have roughly 38 gymnasts on our National Team who travel off the island to compete. We also have about 45 athletes on our development team who will eventually advance into the competitive team.
The BGA runs Saturday classes at both our National Training Facility in St. David's and the Saltus program which has 400 athletes. We also hold Easter camps, half term and a ten week Summer Camp program which holds 400 students during the summer term.
Bermuda Gymnastics aims to teach gymnastics in a safe and fun environment, as well as develop self-esteem in the athlete. Gymnastics enhances the child’s physical ability and increases physical fitness through, strength, flexibility, balance and coordination. At a higher level, it offers mental attributes such as positive self body image, self confidence, motivation, courage, patience, and goal setting.